Friday 29 February 2008

i like plants

I love plants. They are amazing. Truly. Imagine a world without them. Sad. I would like a garden. Hopefully I'll have one in the near future, in 2 or 3 years. Have you seen 'Around the world in 80 gardens?'. I'm always amazed how people choose to have their gardens,and they are all beautiful because of the plants. You know what I don't like though? Gardens that have only grass and some trees and bushes. Come on!
I want a big garden, with everything. A big garden with small gardens in it. I even want bonsai.
Do you like these? I love them.
I have just discovered miniature gardens. I love them. I think they are easy to make and beautiful. I wonder if you can make money with them.

1 comment:

  1. hello !
    paying back the visit! hope you back
    the rings ? there is no secret .....its simple ......use your hand to handle de iron !
    let the imagination flow
    kisses

    ReplyDelete