i just love simple ideas. look at this bottles and tell me they aren't beautiful! i like to combine old and new, poor and rich.
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Sunday, 23 March 2008
Saturday, 8 March 2008
Friday, 7 March 2008
caress, praise, pamper, relish, savour, massage, fix things, empathise, serenade, compliment, support, feed, soothe, tantalise, humour, placate,
stimulate, stroke, console, hug, ignore fat bits, cuddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, anticipate, smooch, nuzzle, forgive, accessorise,
entertain, charm, carry for, oblige, fascinate, attend to, trust, defend, clothe, brag about, sanctify, acknowledge, spoil, embrace, die for, dream of, tease, gratify, squeeze, indulge, idolise, worship.
How to satisfy a man every time
Thursday, 6 March 2008
And than I think that people are happy if they want to be happy. YOU have what you want. And everybody has what s/he deserves. You stay in a place because you want to, whether is good or bad. If it is good, you find reasons to remain there, if is is bad, you find reasons to remain there.
If a tree falls down in a forest, and there's nobody there, does it make a noise? To be honest I have never witnessed a falling tree. So I dont quite know the noise, it's only what I know from tv. So, does it make a noise? Since there is nobody to hear it, NO, it makes no noise. Hard to understand that. Think about it.
We lose a lot watching tv. We believe everything and I'm sure 80% is false. We dont think for ourselves anymore. If we hear somebody on tv saying that fighting in war is good, than we say the same. If somebody comes and is against the war, we agree. Can you believe how narrow minded we are?
So, how can you be sad that there is a war where people die, are killed, suffer etc, since we dont even know what that is? How can you describe the taste of a mango, since you have never eaten one? Do you understand the irony? People are manipulated. So easily. You see something on tv and you believe it without even questioning it.
I love 'The Simpsons'. It is so true. Sometimes I can't believe how smart it is.!
Tuesday, 4 March 2008
The thing with the ideas is that everybody has ideas, but what do you do with them?
My ideas so far:
- Be a cheap interior designer. You can buy lots of cheap and beautiful things. You can really make a room look beautiful with a few smart ideas (and cheap:I was thinking to do it with £100-max 200). You need tools and customers. How do you get the customers?
- To make and sell bonsai. But it's not so easy.
- To make miniature gardens. They are beautiful, and you can make them quite quickly.
- To knit socks, scarfs, hats - easy things.
And the problem is of course: where do you sell them? Any ideas? :)
If you had all the money in the world, could do everything possible and impossible, what would you do? What would you change in you or others? Would you make this world vanish? Would you think only about you?
I would :
- make people think of the consequences-there is a war as long as there are people who go to war;
- give them the power to fight for themselves.To say 'No' if they don't want something. I discovered that people are stupid;
- give them the determination to follow their dreams;
- and of course a nice house in the mountains where anybody could come and enjoy themselves:D
Monday, 3 March 2008
Who is the most beautiful woman for you?
P.S. Do you like my drawing :D ?
Saturday, 1 March 2008
I am very disappointed in travelling, really. And I don't want to go anywhere else unless I have a very good friend with me, so we could have a laugh, and money. If you go somewhere you need both of them: a friend and money. Am I right?