Tuesday 4 March 2008

Business ideas

So, I am in a period of time that I want money. And I know what to do with it: buy a flat so we have enough money from the rent to live and then a house in the montains.
The thing with the ideas is that everybody has ideas, but what do you do with them?
My ideas so far:
  • Be a cheap interior designer. You can buy lots of cheap and beautiful things. You can really make a room look beautiful with a few smart ideas (and cheap:I was thinking to do it with £100-max 200). You need tools and customers. How do you get the customers?
  • To make and sell bonsai. But it's not so easy.
  • To make miniature gardens. They are beautiful, and you can make them quite quickly.
  • To knit socks, scarfs, hats - easy things.

And the problem is of course: where do you sell them? Any ideas? :)

2 comments:

  1. my question is: what do u understand when u are talking about "elsie's world?"
    the title is interesting and I understand it but i'm sure u don't:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsie. To answer your question: No, I don't make a living of my designs. Yet. I recommend you try Etsy.com or http://en.dawanda.com/
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete